Brain Injury Lawyer old
Our lawyers regularly handle traumatic brain injuries, head concussions and other head injuries, commonly suffered in:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Personal injuries, like slip and falls
Brain injuries can be devastating and cause permanent, irreversible damage to the injured person. Brain injuries can affect injured persons’ ability to physically and mentally function on a day-to-day basis for the rest of their lives.
Brain and head injuries may result in:
- Cognitive impairments
- Speech impairments
- Memory loss
- Reduced or complete loss of ability to work
- Reduced or complete loss of care for self
- Reduced enjoyment of life as before the incident
The severity of a brain injury will typically depend on which areas of the brain were injured and how severe the damage is at the injury site.
We work with many trusted and respected medical experts and health care professionals who can assist in the litigation process, from assessment to trial. We also work with medical and life planning experts who can provide evidence about the costs of caring for someone with a brain injury now and into the future.
Please visit the Ontario Brain Injury Association website for more information about brain injuries.
If you have questions about how to receive compensation for your injuries, contact us and we can provide you with the answers you need.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
- A Helmet Can Protect You from Brain InjurySurprising, a number of individuals fail to see the importance of head protection while participating in winter activities. If you are planning to engage in …