Ontario Injury Lawyers Join Law Society Articling and Beyond 2011 Career Fair
Mark will be a member of the Panel which begins the afternoon with a discussion about how to find and create opportunities in smaller firms and communities. Following this discussion, participants will attend various workshops, attend the Career Fair and then attend a Networking Reception.
To encourage participation and make the experience as valuable as possible, Articling and Beyond has created a Facebook page to invite attendees to connect before the symposium and to vote for the workshops they would like to see on the program.
Potential Workshops include:
- Life in a Small Firm or Small Community
- Joining And/Or Taking Over An Established Practice
- Women Lawyers in Private Practice
- Living & Working in Northern Ontario
- Living and Practising Law in a French Speaking Community
The final Agenda for the Workshops is scheduled to be posted on the Facebook page.