Immigrate to Canada through Express Entry Programs: Express Entry is the most popular and fastest way to Immigrate to Canada and start a new life.
Express Entry manages applications for three economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
What are the requirements for Express Entry?
- To be eligible to apply as a skilled worker in an Express Entry program, you must:
- Have at least one of year work experience in a skilled occupation in the last 10 years
- Be able to get a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) seven in either English or French on an approved language test
- Completed post-secondary education that is assessed against Canadian standards with an Educational Credential Assessment
These are the minimum requirements to apply as a skilled worker for the Express Entry. Meeting these requirements does not mean that you will obtain an invitation to apply for permanent residency in Canada. The applicants with better profiles will often be preferred over applicants who merely fulfill the minimum requirements.
How does it work?
The applicants who meet the eligibility are required to make an online profile under one of the noted immigration programs for skilled workers. The candidates’ profiles will be ranked in Express Entry Pool against each other candidate according to a points-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. The highest-ranked candidates will get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. Those who received an Invitation to Apply will have 90 days to submit a full application and pay processing fees.
The Federal government processes Permanent Residency Applications in 6 months if all required documents are submitted within a time frame.
We Can Help
We have the hands-on legal experience, training and education to help protect your rights and resolve your legal issues quickly and fairly. Our team of dedicated lawyers are equipped to help you with a variety of legal issues.